Seeking Co-Op (from July to December) in the Business industry which is in line with my passion and my educational course in Northeastern University. Currently a Mechanical Engineer, but I intend to switch to Business Management. Taking accounting, International Business and Economics courses. Eager to learn and explore opportunities within sales, management and marketing verticals in your organization.
- Customer prospecting, collaborated with Sales team to reach out and formulate a database of prospective customers.Tasked to gain insights into market trends and provide feedback to Sales team. Reported directly to the Regional Sales Director of Bharti Singapore at age 16.
Northeastern University Boston Class of 2019 - Mechanical Engineering (Currently a Sophomore)
Canadian International School Singapore Class of 2015 - International Baccalaureate
- Experience in MS Suite, XML and 3D modeling Software (AutoCAD and Solidworks).
- Fluent in English, French and Hindi
- Prior leadership roles in journalism, sports teams and outreach events
- Basic understanding of Accounting, Economic and Business principles
- Expertise in presentations and proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Prior teaching experience, Teaching Assistant at Canadian International School Singapore (Math and Art)
- Volunteered at St Joseph’s Nursing Home Singapore, worked in philanthropy activities and charity drives
- Student athlete, several awards in Basketball, Soccer and Track and Field
- Aspiring filmmaker, currently working on 2 projects scheduled to be completed by March 2017